COMIC OF THE MONTH CLUB August 2017

COMIC OF THE MONTH CLUB
Aug 2017
Subscription box featuring back-issue comics curated to your personal preferences. Each box is different based on profile
5/5 stars

Use my link above and receive a discount off your first box!

I LOVE the old fashioned pixelated comic background colours of this box. it's a joy to receive in the mail and one I have to run and open up right away.


Once opening we can see the company has recently switched to using big bubble wrap bags to insert your collection in, as well, all are board and bagged, so you will very much be receiving in like condition as sent. We peek the monthly newsletter and a title is peeking out so I quickly fliped my box over, pulled out the books covers face down and proceeded to enjoy the moment of unboxing!

Let's get started

What's in the box:


I'm really thrilled with this months selection in total. First, we have a duo of Booster Golds and a duo of Firestorm. I've met these characters in various JLs and team-up and am looking forward to reading them.







They've got my heart if they throw in some old school Supes or Bats and they did it again! I hardly have any of these old Superman comics so they are a great addition for me.



And finally, not to go out, without a bang this final collection of horror, scifi has me excited. The #1 issue (of 12) of thr first AVP comic. Psych! and finally but not the tiniest bit least are two issues of Vertigo's Bite Club: VCU, Vampire Crme Unit. I always love vampire stories.
All together. I'm really happy with this sub. 9 books as last time and a variety of genres while focusing on my profile likes.I'm excited about every issue.

If you'd like to find out what I actually liked/or didnt about these or any other comic books, graphic novels and mangas visit me over at my blog devoted to reviewing this genre:

See  you there!
Or next time here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017