LOVE WITH FOOD BOX July 2017



LOVE WITH FOOD BOX
July 2017
Subscription box full of healthy living snacks. I get the deluxe box but they do have a gluten-free box also to choose.
4/5 stars

Use my link to Love With Food and save up to 50% off your first box!

I have a years subscription to this box as I love the healthy snack food it introduces me to. My family isn't very adventurous when it comes to food so most of it is for me but they have found things they like too! Last month was rather disappointing as everything was hot and spicy and I don't do hot well at all 😓You can't miss the Love with Food box when it arrives as it is always a bright red box!


Just cut a piece of tape and your box is open and will give you a delight as you catch a glimpse of a few items on top. I'm drooling already .. I love naan and I love garlic 😊


What was in the box:


2 packages - The Daily Crave Veggie Chips - My family loves veggie chips so these were welcome by everyone. We hadn't had this brand before but they were as delicious as we expected.

1 - Dick and Jane Educational Snacks - States & Capitals - These were tasty bite-size sugar cookies. Unfortunately for those of us not American, all the learning themes are American specific. But that didn't stop them tasting good.

1 - Emmy's Dark Cacao Macaroons - We've had these in this box before and I absolutely love them! The only thing better than coconut is coconut with chocolate.



1 - Ocean's Halo Coconut Seaweed Strips - I was excited when I saw more coconut! But then my eyes caught the word "seaweed". I'm game for anything once, so took a bite and realised someone had figured out a way to ruin coconut. 😵 One of the worst things I've ever tasted.

1 - ALOHA Organic Protein Bar, Peanut Butter and Jam - This excited me as I'd had some pb&j crackers recently which were very good. Unfortunately, these just didn't do it for me. I liked the taste but the bar was so soft and smooth it felt gross in my mouth. I think it needed some crunch. I can't find pb&j so I'll link you to pb& ch.ch instead.

1 - Nestle Teddy Soft Bakes - This is a sample of one teddy. I had thought of the teddy cookies and thought this might be good but I found it rather bland. It tastes like a stale Twinkie. The cake was drier than a twinkie and the cream wasn't as fluffy. It wasn't terrible but I'd never buy them. 


1 - Belgian Boys Mini Cookie Stash - Absolutely delicious! Tasty buttery cookies in a moustache shape, which you can "wear" before eating. These were fun and good.

1 - Cosmos Creations Salted Caramel Puffed Corn. Salty and sweet. Anyone who likes corn puffs will love these sweet variations. They are deliciously good.

1 - Watusee Foods Chickpeatos Tomato Basil - I've been finding peas and beans a new option in the world of snacks and so far I've liked them. These roasted chickpeas are a crunchy snack choice instead of potato chips. I liked them but the flavour got a bit too much for me. The taste was heavy on the basil and not to my liking. I'd try them again in a different flavour.




2 - Nothing But the Fruit Real Fruit Bites - These are dried fruit cubes. I'm not a dried fruit lover but these are good to puree and put into a smoothie which is what I did with them after having a taste first. Since I'm not into these I wouldn't call them outstanding but they were tasty. We received a bag each of Concord Grape and Raspberry Chia.

1 - Bandar Foods Naan Chips, Garlic - I could eat these and eat them. I love naan and they were just like eating chips for me, but better! Delicious and crispy!

2 - Yummy Earth Organic Sucker, Blueberry Tooberry - I'm too old for a sucker 😋so I just pulled it off the stick to suck. So sweet and tasty. I only ate one and am saving the other for something special. I can't find the flavour I got but am linking to an assorted bag of yummy sounding flavours.


Overall, a really satisfying box. Only 2 products I didn't like at all, two so-so's and the rest were real big winners. My guys even enjoyed a few, which is saying a lot.

 Save on your first box!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017