MARIO BADESCU Glycolic Foaming Cleanser

MARIO BADESCU Skin Care
Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 6fl oz
5/5 stars

received a free bottle from Amazon Vine program.

An excellent facial cleanser! I've been using this every day on my oily skin and getting great results. Using a face brush it works up a thick lather removing makeup and dirt. Leaving my mature skin smooth and taught. The product says to keep away from eyes and it really means it! I got some in my eyes the first time and it stung like the dickens. But since I've become more proficient in keeping it away from that area. Great price for a great product which is lasting a long time. A little bit goes a long way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017