SO DELICIOUS Almondmilk Non-dairy frozen Desert Mocha Almond Fudge Bars


SO DELICIOUS
Almondmilk Non-Dairy Frozen Desert
Mocha Almond Fudge Bars
4x68 ml
4/5 stars

received a free pack from socialnature.com

I had a bit of a hard time finding this product in my town but eventually found a store that had one flavour of the frozen bars available, Mocha Almond Fudge. I have no aversion to milk but have used soy products simply for flavour. There were four ice cream bars on a stick in the package we bought. I ate two of them and found them simply delicious. When I went back for another I found them all gone! Turns out my teen son had eaten them. He hadn't a clue they weren't real ice cream!

Calories 150
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrate 14g
Protein 1g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017