BOOST High Protein, Chocolate


BOOST
High Protein, Chocolate
6x237ml (Case of 24)
5/5 stars

received a free case from Amazon Vine program.

I'm a regular Boost drinker having a bottle most days. My go-to for weight loss is "Boost Diabetic" but I like to change it up and have other variations on hand for different situations. Boost High Protein is a meal replacement or energy drink. It is not for weight loss. If you need a boost before a workout this is the one to use. If you typically or occasionally skip meals this one is perfect. I use it personally for maintenance and when I'm on the go and don't have time for a meal. This is very filling and lasts for me from meal to meal with a small healthy snack in between, if possible. The chocolate is probably the best tasting chocolate from all the different Boost varieties. Very chocolatey, and thick without tasting fake. I always highly recommend Boost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017