LAVISH BATH BOX July 2017, Unicorn Theme

LAVISH BATH BOX
July 2017, Theme: Unicorn Believer
Subscription box for women to lavish themselves at bath time.
5/5 stars

Bath time is so important to me and this box just blows me away. I highly anticipate it every month.  This is what the box looks like in all is gorgeousness when it arrives at your door.



And the teasing we get upon opening the box:

This is the July Box: Unicorn Believer




What was in the box:

1. Viska Scents "I Am A Unicorn" body lotion - Ths is a whipped formula which I've become partial too. It perfectly moisturizes and softens your skin. I was completely satisfied with it and loved the scent which just made me scream orange creamsicle!

2. Mod Bath and Body Unicorn Dreams Sugar Scrub. Another product I'm partial too is sugar scrubs and this one lives up to its name cleaning and invigorating skin while providing a dreamily fruity scent with a hint of muskyness to it.

A scratch and win savings card to be used at LaVish Bath.





3. Copper Cat Apothecary Unicorn Butter Bark: I've used some of this and it is incredibly moisturizing. It's a crumble bar/bath bomb/truffle. So you can plop the whole thing in there or break off bits. This is a 2 bath bar for me, who loves suds, but you could get 3 or 4 conservatively.

4. Zen Bath Candies "Cotton Candy Dream" Bath Bomb. I loved this one! Shaped like a horn it starts off pink, then adds dark-blue/purple and ends up with turquoise blue. If you don't mix them about you will find your self immersed in a magical lagoon. Dreamy!

5. Space City Soaps "Magial Unicorn: Bubble Bar - This Kitty faced unicorn bar is just too freaking gorgeus I've still got it shrink-wraapped! It's too pretty to use at this point, so I'm waiting for something just as adorable to enter my grubby little hands so I cn switch it out and atually use it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GATCHA Crate KAWAII & KAKKoii July 2017

CREEPY CRATE #2 2017

PALETTEFUL PACKS July 2017